TYPE OF TURF & YOUR BENEFITS
A football field can be made with artificial turf, plaid and natural turf.
Relying on our experience, we recommend you artificial turf – this kind of surface is chosen by 80% of our customers, being the most efficient surface for a football field, due to its key benefits:
- It is easy to install and the maintenance costs are minimal
- It is extremely durable, the lifespan of the field is about 10 years daily used
- It is soft, flexible at players’ contact with the ground, reducing the risk of injuries
- It is always ready, at hand
- It may be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
- No matter the weathering conditions, artificial turf keeps its characteristics
- It saves water, it doesn’t con and it doesn’t split off in furrows
- Artificial turf doesn’t require mowing, sowing, cutting, fertilization
- It increases the quality of the game: rolling of the ball, meaning the speed of the rolling
- It doesn’t have a negative impact on the environment, it is recyclable
- It offers resistance: to frost-defrost, heat and its colour is kept due to UV constancy
PERSONALISED PLAYING SURFACE
Depending on the space you have at your disposal, together we can find the best type for your project. Starting from the smallest dimensions, from 6X12m to official size fields, we handle successfully sport fields of any surface or dimension. Our team will present you in this way, information, pieces of advice and consultancy during the entire project, thus the field can be suited to your yard, to your level of activity and to your budget.
The infrastructure of a mini football field includes stone layers and compacted sand, approved by manufacturers.
TYPE OF TURF USED
For your optimal comfort, we use 40-60 mm tall synthetic grass (artificial turf) made from polyethylene (which doesn’t scratch or burn the players’ skin when it touches the grass) and an infill made with dry quartz sand and rubber granules. The infill made with rubber granules creates a flexible mattress, which makes the contact with the surface safe and pleasant.
For building a sport field, both the quality and the installation of the turf are very important.
Relying on an experience of over 13 years, we do this kind of installation at the highest standards, with performant equipment for the best playing experience. At the same time, the installation of the artificial turf is done according to the producers’ recommendations and using proper adhesives and professional tools.
You will not have to run all over the yard after the ball, as we can place the protection net at your disposal, this one made of resistant and qualitative materials. The surrounding will be made of metal poles and between the poles we can place textile knitted net, rain resistant, freeze and UV resistant with a lifespan of 5-10 years.
THE NIGHT LIGHT INSTALLATION OF MINI FOOTBALL FIELDS INCLUDES:
1-4 halogen lights( depending on the dimension of the field) 400W or LED projectors( the equivalent for classical 400 W light bulbs) and also an electric panel, wirings etc.