The Atlas Sport team designs and builds sports halls that provides all the necessary spaces for the smooth functioning of basic activity, respectively practicing one or more sports. All projects based on sports hall construction are made to ensure the practice of sports activity by users in safety conditions, hygiene and comfort after requirements appropriate to the level of practice. A sports hall construction is achieved respecting the 6 quality requirements, mandatory to be maintained throughout the life of a sports building:
- A. Strength and stability;
- B. Safety of operation;
- C. Fire safety;
- D. Hygiene, human health and environment restoration and protection
- E. Insulation, waterproof insulation and energy saving;
- F. Protection against noise.
- Functional requirements;
- Configuration in plan and elevation;
- The level of site' s seismicity;
- Available execution technologies;
- Execution duration
- Additional costs resulting from the need of:
- corrosion protection;
- fire protection
- comparable prices of: material, labor, construction machinery.